Global Trade Hub QUICK FIND
trade hub
freight cargo shipping directory
trade shows and exhibitions
2-Stars International

2-Stars International

Location: Hong Kong, SAR, Hong Kong
Business Type: Export/Import - Trading Company
No. of Employees: 2850
Established: 1974
Member Since: 2001
Dear sir,
Think a while ?why you are spending such a huge amount on Advertisement for the sales of your production? Despite all, you cannot achieve the desirable results regarding your sales. Why it happens so?

Sir! It is because that 80 % of your advertisement are hardly read and it is possible that the rest of the 20% readers of your advertisement are not possible form the concerned field. Let me through some light on those facts and figures which are introduced by
2- Star International experts and specialists in the said field. This experience will definitely bring fruitful results.

2 Star International has prepared the greatest Sales Force by appointing their representatives almost all in the major cities of every country. This Sales Force is well equipped and very professional after giving them appropriate and the most training and relevant education of world business.

How -------------- when a company gives us a task for selling its production. First of all we make every possible effort to check is quality. If your production is good enough and of high standard and possibly it will be demanded in other countries. In this case we take the responsibility by making an agreement with him. Before signing the agreement the party will have to provide us the entire relevant information. This documents comprises at least Five Hundred Catalogues/ Brochures which will be provided along with a just a one sample. These brochures will be delivered to our representatives in a lapse of two or three days. These brochures will be advertised aboard and the entire information will be spread among the concerned customers in the major cites of the world. No doubt, in this way all the characteristics of the cited products can introduced among the consumers abundantly. By adopting this method, your company will be introduced in the world in a very short spin of time free of expenditure. It will cost you only postal charges.

Firstly, We advertise your company for our benefits that our supply can be ensured easily. It is the most useful and cheapest way for the advertisement of your company in the world. This advertisement will be made with out charges and cost. On the other hand, you can not achieve that much good results by spending huge sum of money.

In the broad prospective of your business, repose confidence upon us by getting maximum benefit from our Sales Force. We will get our remuneration in the shape of commission after selling your commodities/ products. In this way the advertisement of you company can be made freely which is our prime responsibility to sell your products in the greatest markets of the world.

For detail please contact us on Web side

Yours well wisher,

2-STAR International

Products: Sales and Marketing
Address: RM 5, 6/F Wang Cheong Enterprises Centre. 65-69 Chai wan kok st. Tsuen Wan. Hong Kong
City: Hong Kong
State/Prov.: SAR Phone No.: 852 2759 5839
Zip/Postal Code: Fax: 852 2759 8358
Country: Hong Kong Cell:
Contact: sales